[Board] Fwd: FOSS4G 2014 RFP Vote

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Jul 22 05:33:05 PDT 2013

Right, this makes sense Arnulf.

My concern was merely that if there is one proposal with "broad support" (a.k.a. conflict of interest), and all those people step out of voting (both on the conf committee as on the board), the vote will be very skewed. This is exactly what Daniel has pointed out.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden