[Board] FOSS4G Regional Events

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 23 16:46:11 PDT 2013

David,

With regard to the North America chapter - my view at the time was that I
was favorable to the idea, but felt there was some work still to do to work
out details - I think mostly with regard to having support from existing
more local chapters and some definition around responsibilities.   I'd love
to see the idea brought around forward again.  I would be willing to be
involved in such an effort.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com