[Board] Nomination for new Charter Members has ended

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Wed Jul 24 07:13:15 PDT 2013

Hi all,
I remember one self nomination in the list. Irrespective of who that was, self nomination is not part of the way we have described guidelines for charter member nominations and I think we should not have a precedent by silently accepting this. Nominees are proposed by charter members and we should stick to that in my opinion.
Cheers,
Jeroen

Op 24 jul. 2013 om 10:55 heeft "Arnulf Christl (OSGeo)" <arnulf at osgeo.org> het volgende geschreven: