[Board] Nomination for new Charter Members has ended

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 24 08:31:41 PDT 2013

Jeroen,
actually self nomination is allowed plus we are explicit that
*everybody* can nominate candidates (so "self" would be no exception).
Charter Members are the only ones allowed to *vote* but nomination is
open.

FYI: The single self nominated person is Phillip Davis (second in the
list) and I know at least three others besides myself who would second
/ endorse him.  (I refrained from seconding anyone because of my role
as CRO).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Arnulf