[Board] Nomination for new Charter Members has ended

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 24 23:49:57 PDT 2013

Cameron,
I have added Maria as nominator to Phils nomination (although I still
believe that a self nomination is perfectly in order).

The page is sort of an official document so I have write protected it
after the end of the nomination period to avoid having it spammed. Any
SysOp (the list is linked from the page) can edit the page or remove the
write protection. I have now *removed* the write protection because
nominees  might still want to modify the content of this page. I'll add
write protection after the process is completely closed.

Thanks,
Arnulf