[Board] Nomination for new Charter Members has ended

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Thu Jul 25 02:25:26 PDT 2013

Hi Arnulf and others,
My reference was to what is written in the bylaws (I re-read them after Adrian referred to them) and noticed that members of OSGeo should be nominated by existing members: article 7.1, http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/incorporation/bylaws.html

My 2 cents, ciao,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler