[Board] Important MOTIONS (combined)

Michael Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri Jul 26 09:04:31 PDT 2013

> 37 nominees

+0

comment: I admit to being uncomfortable because the rules don't seem to
specifically allow this action: but we've done it before, and I can't see
anyone being harmed by this action, so +0

> custom voting

-1

comment: after hearing the discussion, I think the board needs to decide
on Mark's qualification to vote: Jeff can't decide this on his own. I know
Mark has agreed to abstain, but this vote would set a precedent
nonetheless. Given that Mark is abstaining, I'd be +1 if we just removed
that clause from the custom rules.

-mpg