[Board] Important MOTIONS (combined)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 26 09:35:31 PDT 2013

On 2013-07-26 1:04 PM, Michael Gerlek wrote:

>> custom voting
>
> -1
>
> comment: after hearing the discussion, I think the board needs to decide
> on Mark's qualification to vote: Jeff can't decide this on his own. I know
> Mark has agreed to abstain, but this vote would set a precedent
> nonetheless. Given that Mark is abstaining, I'd be +1 if we just removed
> that clause from the custom rules.

I fully agree with you Mike.  I, spoke openly, took time to draft wiki,
proposed motion; now it is time for other Board members to speak up, and
started editing that wiki page if you are a -1 (even drafting a separate
page if you wish), and taking action.

I am but one voice, one person, one volunteer, there are many others
here on the Board.

-jeff