[Board] Next meeting date/time

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Jun 27 05:21:41 PDT 2013

Works for me for the July 11 proposed date and time and for the rotation.

However, doesn't the 3am UTC time slot correspond to 3-4am for Anne and
Jachym? That's the middle of the might and doesn't sound like a valid
option to me. Unless I missed something I suggest we stick with the
other two times.

Daniel

On 13-06-26 5:45 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi Board,
>
> I don't believe we set a date for the next meeting.  I am proposing
> 07-11 (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-07-11).
>
> Also, during our mini-Board-F2F meeting at FOSS4G-CEE (Anne, Jachym,
> myself, and interested community members) we discussed bringing back the
> rotation of our meeting timeslot.  It seems this would really help those
> having to wake up really early or stay up really late.
>
> So for this next meeting I am proposing using the 12:00 UTC slot, and
> then rotating.  (possible slots are 20.00 UTC, 12:00 UTC, and 03:00 UTC)
>
> Discussion welcomed.
>
> -jeff

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/