[Board] Next meeting date/time

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Jun 27 13:52:23 PDT 2013

On 13-06-27 3:30 PM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> no,  it's actually 2pm (according to
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2013&month=7&day=11&hour=12&min=0&sec=0)

Actually, my comment was not about the 12UTC time slot for July 11, but
more about the 3am UTC time slot proposed as part of the rotation. A
quick check shows that 3am UTC corresponds to 5am in Europe.

Note that after that I realized that 12UTC (July 11) is 5am for Frank
and MPG in the Pacific time zone, so they will also suffer from that
same problem.

No easy fix, I know, so I'm out of this debate now.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/