[Board] 2013 Budget approval

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 5 06:03:26 PST 2013

Let's have a discussion period of a couple of days (let's say until COB
on Thursday) before starting the vote, otherwise votes that happened
prior to a change become invalidated and this could turn into a long
process.

FYI I just made two adjustments to the draft that was discussed at the
last board meeting:

- Removed budget for F2F meeting expenses since the consensus on this
list seems to be to not fund F2F travel expenses.

- Adjusted Code Sprint Support budget to 11k$ corresponding to our 2012
GSoC mentorship income, as per Anne's proposal on this list to which
there were only support comments and no objections so far.

If you'd like to see other changes before we wrap this up then please
bring them up for open discussion here.

Daniel

On 13-03-05 8:35 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi Board,
>
> Since we discussed the 2013 Budget in the extended Board meeting
> (budget: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013), I'd like to
> motion to approve the 2013 Budget listed above.
>
> (if some have some changes to the budget before this vote this email
> will serve as a motivator/reminder)
>
> -jeff

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/