[Board] 2013 Budget approval

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:24:45 PST 2013

In line with Jeff's comments on the spreadsheet, I'd suggest that we
should allocate money toward unforeseen expenses and sponsorship
opportunities.
Other professional Services, in line with OSGeo priorities as approved
by the board : $2K to $5K.  (Suggest budget $5K)

Unforseen and worthy sponsorship opportunities which align with OSGeo
priorities, as approved by the board: $5K

Reference:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-02-26#Board_Priorities

PS, I don't have write access to the board spreadsheet, so can't add my
comments there.