[Board] Budget: GSoC money

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 5 19:05:26 PST 2013

I see that the page still contains a "Disclaimer: This page is a working
draft and does not reflect official OSGeo policy."

Should we vote to make it official? Or was the 2011 version officially
voted (can't remember) in which case we should probably be voting to
adopt the changes and then remove the disclaimer and freeze the page as
official policy (until further edits are approved by the board in a few
years)?

On 13-03-05 4:49 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> The page looks good, I only made a couple of minor edits.
>
> -jeff
>

> On 13-03-05 5:33 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
>> On 5/03/2013 7:58 PM, Anne Ghisla wrote:
>>> You are invited to cast your request as per the model here:
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Code_Sprint_Guidelines
>> Anne,
>> These guidelines look good. I've added one more line:
>>
>> OSGeo has limited budget, and gives priority to proposals which provide
>> value to a wide OSGeo community. Greater value might be achieved by
>> incorporating sprints from multiple OSGeo projects into one, or by
>> extending the code sprint to incorporate virtual participants from
>> around the world.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/