[Board] When is the next Board meeting?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 16:55:05 PDT 2013

I would like to put this recommendation on the agenda for the next board meeting … but the "Next meeting" is listed as Board Meeting 2013-02-26 (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-02-26) :-)

Can I ask that the board keep this recommendation in mind for when an agenda is set.

--
Jody Garnett