[Board] President elect and limiting terms

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 16:58:22 PDT 2013

Arnulf,
I see we were remiss not to cover the "President elect" topic in our
last board meeting. Lets get it finalised by our next meeting.

I'm in favour of creating a "President elect".
I'm open to introducing suggested guidelines for a a president term, but
would suggest avoiding hard requirements as we are not sure about the
make up of future boards.

Arnulf, once this conversation thread has died down, I suggest you draft
a proposal for us to vote upon.