[Board] WMS Shootout, OSGeo AGM Sol Katz award

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri May 3 09:50:56 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I'm tasked with reaching out to whoever organises the above things in
reference to slotting them in to FOSS4G 2013. Can you give me an idea of
who I should speak to so I don't bombard everyone?

Also, we have a plan for raising the profile of local chapters, rather than
trying to shoehorn them in to the AGM. We'd like to run a "meet the local
chapters" meeting quite early in the event so that people can connect with
other conference goers from their country, and also perhaps a Birds of a
Feather so that different chapter organisers can discuss what works, what
doesn't etc. We'll sort out the organisation and promotion of this, if you
all think it's a good idea?

Thanks

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.