[Board] WMS Shootout, OSGeo AGM Sol Katz award

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 3 11:12:55 PDT 2013

Hi Jo,

I'm glad you asked, as we're going to be sharing all these tasks as a
group this year.

WMS Shootout: Arnulf Christl is this year's champion for benchmarking.
But you might also consider sending your questions to the Benchmarking
list for all to provide feedback: benchmarking(at)lists.osgeo.org

AGM: we can plan this as a Board.  So any questions you have should be
sent to the Board list, so all of the OSGeo advocates can provide input.

Sol Katz: good point, let's get this moving.  You can fire any
Nottingham-related questions you have to solkatzaward(at)osgeo.org but
right now I'll start discussions through that email alias.

Glad to hear that you have all this in mind for the Nottingham program! :)

-jeff