[Board] Cover letter from OSGeo Board re GeoServices REST API text

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:14:46 PDT 2013

Here is proposed text to add to:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geoservices_REST_API

Cover letter from the OSGeo Board

The OSGeo Board are presenting this letter to the OGC, which highlights
concerns about the "GeoServices REST API" from many people within the
OSGeo community. As always, if there is anything the OSGeo board can do
to help, then please let us know.

We have the following votes already:
<jmckenna> +1
<FrankW_G> I realize we would need to check in with mpg later.
<mlucas> +1
<aghisla> +1
<FrankW_G> +!
<FrankW_G> +1
<jachym> +1

Waiting on final vote from mpg, who had to leave before motion was
completed.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager