[Board] Cover letter from OSGeo Board re GeoServices REST API text

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu May 9 20:34:53 PDT 2013

Thanks, final text here, with Peter's gramma check, I've expanded out
the "OSGeo" to its full title, and added board member names below:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geoservices_REST_API#Cover_Letter_from_the_OSGeo_Board
Cover Letter from the OSGeo Board

The board of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) is presenting
this letter to the OGC, which highlights concerns about the "GeoServices
REST API" from many people within the OSGeo community. As always, if
there is anything the OSGeo board can do to help, then please let us know.

Signed: Jeff McKenna (OSGeo president), Peter Batty, Jáchym Čepický,
Michael Gerlek, Anne Ghisla, Mark Lucas, Daniel Morissette, Cameron
Shorter, Frank Warmerdam

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager