[Board] Cover letter from OSGeo Board re GeoServices REST API text

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 11 05:05:01 PDT 2013

Board,
Could you all please ensure that you signed this letter, especially you
Jeff (as president, and the person delivering the letter).

Signed already:
  Peter Batty, Jáchym Čepický, Anne Ghisla, Mark Lucas, Daniel
Morissette, Cameron Shorter,

Waiting on:
Jeff McKenna (OSGeo president), Michael Gerlek, Frank Warmerdam

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geoservices_REST_API#Open_Letter_to_OGC_and_voting_members

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager