[Board] Upcoming Open Letter to the OGC

Carl Reed creed at opengeospatial.org
Fri May 10 14:16:38 PDT 2013

Sounds like a plan!

Carl

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cameron Shorter" <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
To: "Carl Reed" <creed at opengeospatial.org>
Cc: "OSGeo-Board List" <board at lists.osgeo.org>, "Jeff McKenna" <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 3:15:37 PM
Subject: Re: Upcoming Open Letter to the OGC

Thank you Carl.
Here is my suggested timeline (using US timezone).

COB Sunday 12 May: Core document is draft ready, "Further Comments"
section will remain community editable. OSGeo and OGC invited to review,
OSGeo community invited to sign.

COB Wednesday 15 May: Document draft complete. OSGeo/OGC final editorial
pass.

COB Thursday 16 May: Jeff McKenna emails the document to Carl Reed, CC
OSGeo Discussions <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>, OSGeo-Board
<board at lists.osgeo.org>

Friday 17 May: Carl Reed forwards email onto OGC community as suggested.

----

Carl, you are welcome to read and comment on the document earlier. It is
being collaboratively edited here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geoservices_REST_API

--
Cameron Shorter