[Board] Cover letter from OSGeo Board re GeoServices REST API text

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 11 17:13:33 PDT 2013

Jachym,
Valid point. However, I do see it as our role as a board to
THINK**through these important issues, and then to DECIDE what we think
is in the best interests of OSGeo, and then ACT, following through on
the best course of action for OSGeo.

In this case, I feel that signing this letter is in the best interests
of OSGeo, and if members of the board agree, then the each should be
taking leadership in that regard.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager