[Board] Mailing list anyone?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 28 10:31:39 PDT 2013

Hi Arnulf, welcome back.  The discussions for the OSGeo-ICA Lab Network
occur on its mailing list:
the threads at
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/ICA-OSGeo-Lab-Network-f5046485.html)

We've already dealt with the issues you mentioned.

So I encourage all board members to join this list, it's an amazing
movement, that is happening.

We're all working on a new portal (*erased url* not ready to publish)
If you have feedback, ideas, please do introduce yourself on the mailing
list and offer your help to Suchith and the network.

(tomorrow I will again present this amazing growing OSGeo-ICA network,
at a local event)

And thanks Arnulf for kick-starting this through the ICA MoU !!!!

-jeff

>>> 28, 2013 8:58 AM To: aimandel at ucdavis.edu;
>>> franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de Cc: manuel.haro at zacatecas.gob.mx;
>>> Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu; Tuongthuy.Vu at nottingham.edu.my;