[Board] Sprint surplus over at CUGOS...

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Thu Nov 14 06:38:43 PST 2013

Hi all,
I would like to mention that for Bolsena has I've never asked for OSGeo financial support (Bolsena was listed as if it might have done so in the past).
Last year and three years ago we had a donation from FOSSGIS. Those were used for overall cost reduction the first time and improvement of the facilities for last time.
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler