[Board] Business cards - for Directors

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 13:03:05 PST 2013

Jeff,

I support this idea. At least for the president, if there would be
template available, other board members could print it by themselves or
ask for them, when they consider it as needed.

AFAIK, Arnulf did his business cards by himself, there was no template
ready that time (but here I'm speaking for Arnulf and he will probably
add his $0.02 to the topic).

Jachym