[Board] Business cards - for Directors

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 18 11:55:24 PST 2013

Hello Board,

I'd like to bring up a topic: OSGeo business cards for the OSGeo Board
members.  I realize this could be a 'Marketing Committee' question, but
that committee is not currently active, so I will ask it here publicly.

Explanation: I currently travel/represent OSGeo as the President
carrying only my own consulting company's business cards.  I believe I
should/must also be carrying 'OSGeo President' business cards.

Questions:

- is there an up-to-date business card template available? (Adobe
Illustrator .ai, .eps)

- is there room in the budget to order a set of cards for interested
OSGeo officers?

What has been done in the past?

Thanks all,

-jeff