[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] board meeting minutes 2013-11-14

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Nov 28 07:52:19 PST 2013

Haven't seen them either. That is something the scribe would normally do
after preparing the minutes.

BTW, the text of the second motion is vague/incomplete. I suggest that
we add a bit of context:

"MOTION: Send email to discuss noting current situation with respect to
missing contributor agreements, and we are open to suggestions on how to
move forward, but at the moment are not planning to do anything also to
project officers. "

I have updated the text in the wiki version.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/