[Board] foss4g europe

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 08:27:10 PST 2013

Daniel (and others),

I'm hoping in very close cooperation between OSGeo and FOSS4G-Europe at
least in a way, as it is happening at the global FOSS4G (not speaking
about financial site of the problematic).

I'm now member of the FOSS4G-Europe LOC. The skype meetings are held
weekly (monday around 14:00 UTC)

Do you have some concrete proposal for actions, which should be taken
right now? Shall I at least report to board about weekly meetings?

Jachym