[Board] taking (slowly) secretary’s duties

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 13:58:20 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've hopefully put togethere the csv file -> fixed some names, organized
*all* dates in the YYYY-MM-DD format etc.

I've tested some recors and looked, whether ther is PDF copy, where
expected to be - and it is so (good news).

BUT, there are several names, mostly they come from

FDO
GeoTools
MapGuide OS

(1) where there seems to be no PDF version of the agreement available -
or I did not look into right PDF. For example Frank, he is listed twice
as contributor to FDO and GeoTools, with no link to PDF document - any hint?

(2) Second issue: some people are listed in Corporate Contributor
License Agreement, maybe having them in database  one-name-per-record
would be better, then (for example)

OSGeo|XLM|Rui Jorge Alves, Pedro Jorge Nunes Martins, Rui Miguel
Travassos, Marcia Jesus Ferreira, Helder Antonio Brandao, Andre Soares
Leite|Portugal|2013-09-03

?

(3) Another issue: we have to check all the documents we've recieved,
whether they are signed or not and whether this is an issue or not. More
concretely: The document nr. 074.PDF, which has all the names (metioned
above), is not signed by any authority by hand, just name of the CEO is
metioned. Is that an issue?

Thanks

Jachym