[Board] taking (slowly) secretary¹s duties

Michael Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Wed Oct 16 13:17:05 PDT 2013

(1) yes, documents are missing: I never got everything from Tyler, or he
never had them. (I sent mail to the board about this some time ago.)

(2) I tried to keep the individual vs corporate entries separate. There is
really no need for names on the corporate documents at all, I just kept
them since someone had already recorded them.

(3) Again, for corporate documents only the corporate signature matters,
not any individuals.

Thanks for trying to take this over!

-mpg