[Board] MOTION: Approve FOSS4G 2014 Budget

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 23 15:48:28 PDT 2013

Paul,

Tragically, email motions (as opposed to voice motions on the phone)
require a response from all board members to be official.

I wouldn't mind if Jeff, or Daniel signed a contract in advance of that
technicality though since everyone has had two days to respond after the
motion was raised.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com