[Board] New board, new roles

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 00:49:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

looking one more time at the Secretary's duties, looks feasible. Only
doubt I would have (thinking about taking over the secretary job) would
be the franchise tax and filing annual report job and British Columbia
extra-provincial society annual report. I'm usually at bleeding edge of
my administration skills, doing something like this in nature-born
language. Wondering, how difficult this is in U.S.A?

Jachym