[Board] Fwd: Your Google Voice number (801) 896-7436 will expire in 30 days

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 9 13:06:24 PDT 2013

Board, I received this automated message about our GoogleVoice phone
number (which could still be pointed to in our docs), and have just
logged in, so we will keep the number.

Note that I believe the last Board decided to remove this number from
our docs...but I spent 10 minutes to keep it anyway.  Can't hurt.

Background: phoning this number and leaving a voice message
automatically sends an email to a few of us (me at least) with text of
the message and an audio link.

-jeff