[Board] US Nonprofit msgs in August

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Wed Sep 11 08:57:24 PDT 2013

Daniel -

    My apologies - I randomly checked the SPAM filter in my  Mail.app
client this morning, and it seems that quite a few of the Board msgs
in August regarding non-profit activity in the US were incorrectly
filed as SPAM and I never saw them...     SO that probably
contributed to the awkward timing of the non-profit attorney
communications..

   It is entirely my side, but I was not aware that this happened
until just now...

   at any rate, best to all past and new OSGeo Board members for
FOSS4G 2013

   sincerely

---
Brian M Hamlin