[Board] Proposal: OSGeo cover board member dinner expenses

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:04:38 PDT 2013

I unfortunately won't be at FOSS4G, however I think that OSGeo should
cover expenses of board members doing board business. Dinner expenses
should be covered.

As such,
I propose:
1. That current board member' and ex-board member dinner expenses are
covered up to the cost of a 3 course meal and soft drinks. Alcoholic
drinks to be covered by board members.
+1 Cameron

2. Non board members are welcome to join the meeting, but will need to
cover their own expenses.
+1 Cameron