[Board] Elections final reminder

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 8 03:41:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

I've just sent the Charter Members final reminder to 63 people (16
haven't voted, 47 with uncompleted votes). So at at least 2/3 of the
membership have participated on this process. As someone told me on
IRC, it would be great to compare these participation numbers with
other years.

Tomorrow I'll send the results and start the nominations for the Board
for the next two weeks. BTW immediately after that I'll start my
holidays (1 week), so I'll try to review mail and nominations once a
day but won't be as active as two past weeks.

Best

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org