[Board] Elections final reminder

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 8 04:21:49 PDT 2014

Hi Jorge!

Great, I was going to email you for an update this morning, thanks. Will
you record the participation numbers somewhere, for the future?

I'll be online tomorrow morning likely (Mike Smith and his wife are
leaving in the morning, after a week's vacation at my home), will look
for you.  Oh on your holidays I'll continue to monitor the CRO email, in
case something pressing comes up and you are on a beach :)

And thanks again for all this hard work, and setting up a system that
will be used for years to come.

-jeff