[Board] Elections final reminder

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 02:39:04 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff,
All the same, I think it better if someone not running for the board
answer CRO emails about board elections. Wasn't someone else helping
Jorge? Otherwise, maybe ask one of the carry on board members - Jachym,
Jorge, Bart or Gerald. If there are no other volunteers, I'm happy to
help out (as I won't be re-running for the board).