[Board] Elections final reminder

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Sat Aug 9 03:15:32 PDT 2014

> Hi Jeff,
> All the same, I think it better if someone not running for the board answer
> CRO emails about board elections. Wasn't someone else helping Jorge?
> Otherwise, maybe ask one of the carry on board members - Jachym, Jorge, Bart
> or Gerald. If there are no other volunteers, I'm happy to help out (as I
> won't be re-running for the board).

I also think CRO alias should only mail to me and a backup not running
for elections. I've tried to not bother too much Jeff with Charter
Members elections, but without any doubt he has been really helpful on
assuring things were done, keeping an eye on the mails flowing,
helping me on harvesting charter member e-mail addresses, etc.

Board elections won't be so busy, I expect a low number of mails and
will try to answer them as quick as possible so the backup CRO won't
have too much work. Anyway I always think that having a backup is good
for any procedure so I appreciate your help :)

Best

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org