[Board] OSGeo accounting and IRS filings

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 13 13:14:17 PDT 2014

Hi Daniel, I'm responding on my phone today so I'm not so settled at the moment, but regarding meeting in Portland, with the help of the Portland committee I have reserved a boardroom for the morning of the code sprint for us to use (Saturday)... will discuss all this in tomorrow's Board meeting.  It could also be a spot for you to meet the accountant.  Talk shortly,

-Jeff