[Board] OSGeo accounting and IRS filings

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 13 13:32:03 PDT 2014

Daniel, for tomorrow's treasurer discussion, I will mention this then but for this next phase of treasurer, I'd like to put forward a requirement of a monthly financial report to the Board, at each board meeting - I saw this work well on another industry board I sat on, where the (paid) bookkeeper reported to the treasurer each month, and the treasurer brought the simple report to the board each month.  So, in tomorrow's discussion, I'd like to hear thoughts on how to enable this as soon as possible.  Thanks,

-Jeff