[Board] Added "OSGeo Charter Responsibilities"

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 18 12:07:39 PDT 2014

This is from a private message sent to me "Poor nominations are a
reflection on the person who wrote it." Sure, that could be true.  I
guess we need more firm rules on nominations for the next election.  I
do hope that everyone takes time to write nominations, contacts the
nominee beforehand, nudges them to update their wiki page...maybe those
hopes need to be written down I guess.

-jeff