[Board] Added "OSGeo Charter Responsibilities"

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 18 13:10:21 PDT 2014

Also thinking out loud on this, with so many nominations this year I
(and from what I was told later, many others did this as well) relied on
seconds/support emails for several of my votes.  If a nominee does not
have any visible support (other than the original nomination) from any
other community member, should that nomination be automatically rejected
by the CRO?  Just wondering the community's thoughts on that.

-jeff