[Board] Added "OSGeo Charter Responsibilities"

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Aug 18 13:47:39 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

Do you mean that seconding should be a requirement ? Wouldn't make it
complicated to extend the community to countries where there are not already so
many Charter members ? And with so many nominations, that might transform the
discuss mailing list into a high volume list where we get lost in the flow of
emails.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com