[Board] OSGeo Code Sprint 2014 Vienna - Application for funding by OSGeo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 11:22:25 PST 2014

On reading Stephen's request, I realise that our code sprint guidelines
need tweaking, in that Stephen has not  specifically identified how much
money he is requesting of OSGeo, which I believe is required if we are
to vote on the proposal as a board.

Stephen, could you please extend this proposal to include
"I request that OSGeo contribute $XXX toward the Vienna 2014 code sprint."
It is possible that you might also request non-financial things from the
OSGeo-Board too, although I'm not sure that they might be at the moment.