[Board] OSGeo Code Sprint 2014 Vienna - Application for funding by OSGeo

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Wed Feb 19 14:55:49 PST 2014

Hi Cameron,

sorry, you're absolutely right, I haven't provided the requested amount very explicitly.

Our planned budget is around 20k€ whereof 9k€ are already covered by sponsors. We're further expecting to be able to raise another 4k€ of sponsors money which leaves a gap of 7k€ we're asking for from OSGeo.

Of course, a backup for the 4k€ in case we don't raise it would be very welcome. On the other side in case we're lucky and raise a lot more money we of course would provide the surplus to OSGeo.

Also note that the planning numbers are rather high to be on the save side and thus lesser OSGeo funding might be actually needed.

I hope this clarifies our application.

Thanks,
Stephan