[Board] Motion: Board election procedure

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jul 7 05:09:35 PDT 2014

That is difficult.  I was just reading another org's process where a
new voting round would occur in case of a tie, and if still tied the
CRO would do a coin flip.  I'm not sure what is best, but I agree that
the old wording must be changed from: "In case of a vote tie, the CRO
will use some suitable random method to select from the tied
candidates for a board slot."

-jeff