[Board] Board Digest, Vol 94, Issue 24

David William Bitner bitner at dbspatial.com
Thu Jul 17 07:24:31 PDT 2014

A great step to further on these thoughts is to have an official "president
elect" position with some degree of overlap. This would allow that person
to "get their feet" to some degree. I've also seen "past president" as
official positions in some organizations. If we were to have a 3 year term
with one year in each of those positions it could help to maintain
continuity while preventing burnout.

Sorry to be a rogue on this topic but I think there are strong reasons not

--
David William Bitner