[Board] Charter Member list

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Sat Jun 14 23:55:47 PDT 2014

El 15/06/2014 06:59, "Seven (aka Arnulf)" <seven at arnulf.us> escribió:

> Jorge,
> please note that we have set up a hidden and moderated mailing list
> for existing members in the last year with cor at osgeo.org as list admin
> and moderator.
>
> It helps a lot when writing to all. I mailed that list and asked
> everybody to just hit reply once so that I could chase up those who
> did not answer through other channels and update their contact data.

I didn't remember we had this, cool. In fact I was wondering why not having
one.

So yes please, send me the password. I will write down about this list
existence and purpose on the new membership process page.

> Let me know if you need a password or other help. I also have the list
> from last year as spreadsheet - but I gather that you already got it
> from Michael, right?

Ha, it seems everybody has a Charter list except me!! xD

I'll wait for Jáchym list and check it against the mailing list membership.

Best regards, thank you all for your help!!

--
Jorge