[Board] Charter Member list

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 03:44:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

sorry for late answer:

I'm not aware, I would have such charter member list. I do have, what is in the
shared Dropbox folder charter-members-2013-08-01.cvs

I do have contributor agreements (hardcopies).

If you still need, I will pass it to you, but probably you schould get access to
it through dropbox (I beleave, Frank can do this?)

Jachym

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 08:16:07PM +0200, Jorge Sanz wrote:
>    Hi Jáchym (cc. board list to let them know I want to start working on
>    this)
>    Could you please send me the list of Charter Members names and addresses?
>    I don't know how is this recorded but anyway, I have to produce a CSV to
>    upload it to the voting system to start setting up the database.
>    Cheers!!
>    --
>    Jorge Sanz
>    [1]http://www.osgeo.org